Thursday, April 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Nunny!








Though it may not look like it in the above picture I adore my sister Liane (AKA Nunny)! Us three 'sissies' share an indescribable bond. I cannot tell you how amazing Liane is. Stunningly gorgeous, extremely caring and compassionate, amazingly wise, a shitload of fun, and a fabulous friend to those around her.

She is my go to person on everything. She knows everything about me. Whenever we're together we have a world of our own (much to Daddy-O's occasional annoyance and amusement), where we don't even need to speak and we are rolling on the floor laughing. We've got that weird connection where out of the blue we will say the same thing at the same time.

I would do anything for her. And I'm frustrated because I really cannot articulate how much she means to me. Whoever has her in their lives are extremely blessed.

I dream of the day we can live in the same city again (come to Sydney!).

And it is her 27th birthday today and she is far away in London Town. Daddy-O and I left her a message on her mobile, as she is probably slaving away being her fabulous social-worker self.

I wish we could be celebrating together. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NUNNY!


"Love you, bye."


Make it as you wish SSSs!
Arienne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...