Well, I've turned a corner. I've found a really tangible avenue to channel my passion and energy into. You may have noticed I've not posted a lot here recently. The reason is I've started Life is Crafted. I believe diaries, organisers and planners (or whatever you'd like to call them!) is the basis of lifestyle design.
What you make time for and schedule into your days becomes your life. The pages I've created for Life is Crafted help with inspiration, creativity, productivity and lists for reflection and planning.
Savvy Sassy She is the bigger picture of making life what you want it to be while the products of Life is Crafted is an implementation of it. I've also co-launched LifeTyped which is a manifestation of celebrating your life's moments in gorgeous typographic art.
Anyways, I just wanted to explain what has been going on behind the scenes!
I've done a lot in the last few months, but to draw a line in the sand here are my February Dreams...
- Plan trip to Perth - work and social
- Celebrate little sister's 18th birthday! She's not my daughter but she makes me feel old!
- Celebrate the wonderful other sister's return to Oz from a few years in the UK
- Celebrate the Valentine's sentiment on a different day with The Man (we won't be together on the 14th!)
- Start Healthy Habits Project - deets to come
- Workout plan to reach health goal on the 1st March 2013
- Discuss Family Food Blog with youngest sister
- Look at Christmas Flights to have a snowy European Christmas
- Plan personal and professional projects for 2013
- Create personal branding document
- Work on Business routines
- Organise office workflows
- Release FamilyTyped and RomanceTyped for LifeTyped
- LifeTyped Etsy Listings
- Life is Crafted Etsy Listings
- Create and implement blog plans
- Create business plan for Life is Crafted
- List product sections for sale
- Work on product and production development
- Do full computer backup
- Enjoy the business!
What are one or two of your February 2013 plans SSSs?
Make it as you wish!