Monday, February 11, 2013

Goals? Resolutions? Just Have Some!


Having a direction in life is very important to me. It gives purpose to my everyday. It gathers my thoughts, gives me a reason to get up each morning and puts a skip in my step!

Part of this overall picture is having goals. Little goals. Big goals. Goals that will help me make a difference. Goals that will help me live a better life for myself and those around me.

Writing them down is a big part of the steps towards achieving them. So go and write!

At the end of the day, it is about having a focus and steadily working towards, enjoying the process along the way, making my life 'bigger' and bringing me personal satisfaction!

This great infographic was sent to me via someone at OnlineEducation.net and I just had to share.

Setting Goals Infographic

What do you think? Do you have goals? Are they helpful? What are you working towards?

Make it as you wish SSSs!
Arienne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...