|Our Workshop!! To see it better go here|
I'm trying to keep things simple and focussed for May... There is a lot of good stuff going on and in order to stem overwhelm I want to keep my priorities clear so when the many distractions come up I can filter them as required. At least that is my intention and as I have learned intention is a powerful thing!
- Running first workshop under Savvy Sassy She! May 20th and would love to see you there - it really is a practical life enhancing and life affirming day
- Prepare for month long trip in Europe
- Set intentions for Paris/Provence Art and Yoga retreat with someone I've wanted to meet for 5 years now - Kimberly Wilson!
- Celebrate my birthday :)
- Meet The Man's parents, friends and extended family!
- Design brief as below
- Activities for Hungary/Paris and accommodation
- Yoga 3x a week before trip
- Gifts as below
- Write plan for SSS
- Enjoy family and friend time in Perth - Done! Enjoyed
- Run sales training for a business in Perth - Done! It was so good for me and I got great feedback
- Confirm the friends house/pet sitting for us in May - Yay, the wonderful Ms T and Mr S will be enjoying a month long retreat at our place complete with cat and dog!
- Yoga 3xweek until I go to Paris! - Not done! With all the movement/travel I didn't focus enough on this.
- Sister time in Sydney - it was wonderful. Spectacular. Now I miss her (sheds single tear)
- Graphic Design brief completed - Not done, it keeps hopping from list to list...
- Book flights for cousin's wedding in Singapore - Done! Singapore watch out early October
- Finalise Paris accommodation - Not done - another list hopper
- Celebrate Zander's first birthday on 8th April - Done! Celebrated with a lei
- Balance due for Art & Yoga retreat - Done! Paid!
- Plan activities for France/Hungary - Not done
- Start creating gifts for The Man's family and friends - Not done - better hurry up crafty hands
- SSS website - I have to do it!!!!! Well, I did a revamp, the other website is in the background at the moment
- Announce collaborative workshop dates - oh so excitement! Done! See pic above
Wake Up. Shake Up. Step Up your lives SSS!