Tuesday, August 3, 2010

There was a Hiaitus...

Well, there was certainly a hiaitus of me posting here. I guess I was allowing my life to take over and I was allowing myself to be dragged backwards and forwards, left and right without taking action with the things that truly matter to me.

I guess that is a challenge for all of us. Trying to keep focussed on what we want while existing in a world that tries to distract us with the short term good and not so good.

So I've started making the time to journal again and creating the time to get inspired and creating the space to do the things I enjoy.

So I'm back... I'm not going to beat myself up if I don't blog every day, though I'm going to try to make it a habit. Journalling is very personal but I think there are things that are powerful if shared. No one might read this...but at least I'm getting it out there. And maybe one day this blog will be read and I might share my exciting, my mundane, my insights, my celebrations and my occasional humour. I guess its not PC but I do laugh at myself and with myself sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...