I already feel that by doing this week in review I'm going to realise even more how quickly the time is flying by! But I also think that by bringing my awareness there I'll be able to make more of the time available.
So, I arrived home in Sydney yesterday morning and I'm feeling very gung-ho about being home and bringing my plans and creativity from the holiday back with me.
So, my week in review, the last week of being on holiday in Switzerland! I managed to have a very productive time, basically doing a lot of internal work. And I managed to lose a day travelling back from Europe.
- Lovely father bonding time. Watched more wintersports with Dad.
- Worked more on blog
- Became an IT nerd and fixed my step Dad's laptop...well, just tried really
- Visited the Thermal Park near the chalet. Swam in amazing sulphur baths. Warm water outside in the freezing cold - very cool
- Family drove to to the Airport in Geneva. Had a wonderful last lunch together.
- A little bit of shopping at Heathrow - I love bookstores
- Flew Premium Economy (very nice - great seats and service)
- Reunited with the man. Went and had a lovely date night at a nearby Italian Restaurant
Make it as you wish SSSs!