Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Handbag Organisation


I love sorting out my handbag. I can't promise that it is always so well organised, but the intention is there! I love the idea of a really organised life and having on hand whatever I need. So it is a little idealistic since my handbag is already too heavy for a healthy should to carry!

Plus I got some awesome handbags from my mum for Christmas (and yes, that is Handbags plural and I'm not testifying to their 'realness'). I hope I have enough space in my luggage to carry them all home! I received (pics to come!):
  • A stunning brown leather (huge) medicine bag
  • A matching brown leather shoulder bag that my laptop fits wonderfully in to
  • A cute classic black Chanel purse that is ideal for across the body evenings
  • A really cute Cath Kidston saddle bag
In an ideal world this is what I have with me:

NECESSITIES
  • iPhone
  • Wallet (ID, credit and debit cards, receipts, change, I learned the hard way to have people's phone numbers written down)
  • Keys
  • Water bottle
WORK/RESOURCES
  • Diary/Organiser
  • Pen
  • Notebook
  • Laptop
  • Business Cards
ENTERTAINMENT
  • Music and headphones (either my iPhone or my iPod)
  • Book (this is often on my iPhone too)
  • Camera (once again mostly on iPhone now)
BEAUTY/COMFORT - I put these in a little zippered bag (I've been using some cute bags from Pretty in Pink)
  • Small Hairbrush
  • Lip balm
  • Make up bits for touch ups only - eyeliner, blush, powder
  • Hand sanitiser (I love the smell of the Radox cucumber one)
  • Compact Mirror
  • Tampons
  • Panadol & pills
  • Hair tie and bobby pins
  • Tissues
  • Nail cutter/emery board
  • Moist towellettes
  • Deodorant
  • Small perfume
  • Sunscreen
MISC
  • Sunglasses
  • Mints
GENERAL TIPS
  • Minituarise things for portability
  • Clean out your handbag and wallet regularly
  • Keep things to a minimum
  • Buy one of those handbag organisers for each handbag switching
  • Choose a handbag that suits your needs and personality
  • Have enough pockets for you to keep organised but not to lose everything in
What do you have in your handbag?

Make it as you wish SSSs!
Arienne xo

Photo Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...