So, what is this picture about? We associate stars with dreams and goals. Not quite sure why, but its a pretty pic huh?!
Anyway, with the start of the year behind me and returning to Sydney to start the year off properly I have to say I didn't do as well with my January Dreams and new habits as I would have liked.
I wrote in my January Dreams post about a few things that that I wanted to implement for 2011 that would enhance my year. I've been on and off with them during this month... What I wanted to do was:
- Take a photo every day of the year
- Have a one sentence journal for 365 days of the year that I have on my computer desk top
- Write my morning pages in my diary
- Do my monthly dreams and review
- Write a week in review
My dreams for January were:
1. Find a personal trainer that is aligned, motivational and educational; POSTPONED
2. Enjoy a girly weekend away for Chloe’s birthday - DONE but we had an amazing couple's weekend away instead, it was magical
3. Cut down on cigarettes - IN PROGESS - some days are better than others.
4. Get my goals for 2011 written down and action plans created - SEMI-DONE I've done it for the main ones regarding my health
5. Create a vision board for 2011 - NOT DONE yet...
6. Streamline my office systems – files and desk space - NOT DONE yet...
7. Confirm routines and put in organiser - DONE
8. Implement routine - DONE but I need to maintain!
9. Enjoy rest of holiday with family in Switzerland - DONE and awesome it was
10. Start putting together the new family tradition of individual’s questions and photos for the year - IN PROGRESS - so I've started, but not furthered it yet
11. Include vision pictures in organiser - DONE - but for January only. I've ripped out the picture for February, but not stuck it in yet
12. Enjoy flying premium economy London to Sydney - DONE - how can I go back to economy?!
13. Decide of personal insurances and start implementing financial plan
14. Create a workable budget for 2011
So my dreams for next month:
- Attend my first Toastmaster's meeting
- Organise the first Steering Committee meeting for 2011
- Start my one month trial on Raw Food (more on this to come!)
- Celebrate an authentic Valentine's Day
- Attend Dale Beaumont Seminar
- Maintain daily routine for 5 straight days
- Get on top of my finances - receipts, bills, budget
- Sort through paperwork in office
- Tackle the upstairs bookshelf - clean out the old magazines and work books
- Dream with The Man about our shared future and put down some tangible joint goals
Make it as you wish SSSs!