And I think it's nice to give the week a bit of a name, rather than just a relatively anonymous date, so Week in Review 15-24 January 2011: Friends and Fitness it is!
- Started back at work with 10thousandgirl. Was a little hard to be locked to a desk, so I worked on the couch too.
- Signed up for an ongoing Power Vinyasa Yoga membership
- Went to Yoga x2
- Went Swimming
- Rejoined Sparkpeople, for things health and motivation related and printed a meal plan
- Shopped and prepared food for meal plan - did it for 4.5 days (then went nuts at BFF's C's birthday dinner and our weekend away)
- Lost 1.5 kg thanks to the above!
- Packed for the weekend away using my awesome brown leather medicine bag mum gave me for christmas (and that I lovingly and awkwardly hand carried back from Europe)
- Had a wax at the beautician, my normal girl wasn't available. I never complain, and I called the beautician to let them know that it was shoddy work! It was hard to say something negative, but I thought that it was a clear case of letting them know so they can make the experience better for others.
- Lovely evening out for BFF C's birthday dinner.
- Drove up to Taree for our lovely weekend away. Stayed in a wonderful cottage. Magical down time playing games, relaxing in the sun, eating fresh food, drinking delicious cocktails. Visited Black Head Beach, a lovely meal in Forster