|Me & Dr. Demartini|
So my dears, it has been quite a productive fortnight! I guess that is what happens when you have tight deadlines and are away from your computer for a few days...
WEEK IN REVIEW
- Engagement party for friends and drop it at friend's birthday - we were spreading our cold germs everywhere - haha, no I don't actually think we were that contagious any more!
- Mass kindle book download fest - now to prioritise the readings!
- Lots of airport pick ups and drop offs - I think I could drive there and back in my sleep!
- Helped dad navigate the fun of German Embassy bureaucracy...
- Wrote Monthly Dreams post
- Wrote Goodbye Shiny Distractions post
- Post office visits and errands galore
- Booked park for wedding
- Had discussion with fabulous new website designer
- Did my month in review and month planning - i LOVE planning!
- Catch up with lovely friend to organise a collaboration
- New Zealand trip to do a Demartini course - Master Life Planning (i told you i LOVE planning!)
- Catch up with friend and LifeTyped business partner Kirsten (aka the KB in KBAG) at the Viaduct in Auckland)
- I love travelling with mum :) We got to sit in the Qantas Lounge and sip french champagne (well, I did, mum doesn't drink - I got dad's german drinking genes.)
- Wonderful catch up over Thai with Mrs T & Mr S and their little bump :)
- Bought new laptop! Now I just have to set it all up...
- Coaching sessions
- Catch up with coaching buddies
- Created timetable for Pilates friend :)
- Online shopping for my biz needs
- Printing discussions
- Lots of new planner product creation for Life is Crafted!
I love this hat and I've not worn it for ages - bit of a weird pic with my eyes, but hey...the focus is on the hat
- BBQ catch up with friends
- Lots of proofing of planner products
- New website progress
- Lovely dinner with The Man if he's lucky ;)
How about you Adventuress? What was your highlight of the week and what are you looking forward to the next few days?
and I love my Pilates timetable!!! Thank you so much. I love being you Pilates friend haha xxxxxReplyDelete
You should post your website Ash - I didn't have it on hand - can't wait to hear about how the challenge is going :)ReplyDelete