Saturday, April 27, 2013

Week In Review: 20-26 April 2013 - Events, Like-minds & Mummy

One of the photos from my Lauren Emily Photography Shoot
Everything in my life at the moment is ramping up as all the momentum I've been building has snowballed. It is really awesome, but I'm also realising I'm ignoring certain important parts of life...Honestly, I've not gotten my heart pumping in ages and I'm finding I'm just grabbing anything easy to eat and not thinking about the nourishment (or lack thereof!) it provides to my body. If anyone has any words of encouragement or advice, shout it out sister!

You may have noticed a few changes happening around the blog and online with Savvy Sassy She. I'm starting a bit of a transition...keep your eyes peeled as my new pics, brand and message unfolds.

My week. In review.

Heard some great pitches and met some very creative entrepreneurs at LeanStartUpMachine. Sadly couldn't stay for the weekend as a great opportunity came up to be involved at...
The Greatest Gift Event. Spent the day making friends, helping out, meeting like-minds and hearing wonderful messages. The fab Nancy Georges summed it up in her Storify Story.
Mummy dearest arrived for a few days.
Finalised all the paperwork for The Man's visa stuff. Being together for almost 4 years and there are already so many memories. Tried to be concise in our recollections!
Getting the house into shape for guests that stayed a few days
Printing, packing and shipping of Life is Crafted planners!
Received the photos from the shoot the other week! I'm so damn pleased :) Thanks Lauren Emily Photography!
Doggie walks with VIP guest dog Maddy along for the ride with usual suspect Zander.
Still lots of decision making
Winter veggie soup making (and I broke the brand new slow cooker...)
Berry smoothie indulgences
Business planning...
Paperwork organising
Desk clearing
Routine tweaking
Read seriously amazing, fun and actionable book, Get Rich, Lucky Bitch!: Release Your Money Blocks and Live a First Class Life
Dinner at the local 'classy' pub with The Man and one of the Guests
Delish Malaysian meal with Mummy Dearest
Session with my UK based coach Ms J- goodness she helps me so much!
Accountability session with my two amazing social entrepreneur gal pals

What is one highlight of the last 7 days ladies? Share one (or more in the comments below!).

Make it as you wish Adventuress!
Arienne xo

2 comments:

  1. Arienne,

    Just loving this! I get paid this week and am going to purchase the Get Rich, You Lucky Bitch! and You Lucky Bitch (i.e. volume I & II)!!

    Went to Amazon and found the latest, read the intro and fell in love with it too.

    Always love to share with you as you're helping me 1/2 a world away!

    My highlight of the week was getting my hair cut short and donating it to Locks of Love, learning that it's okay to be happy and starting down a path of personal spiritual enlightenment that is bright, loving, giving and full of positivity.

    Thank you! Forever an avid fan and blog follower!
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Crystal! That book is gold, you will absolutely love it!

    I'm so happy that you're feeling inspired by the things I share. THere are so many great ideas in the world and more of us need to hear them so I am really happy that this one resonated with you.

    And WOW, congratulations on donating your hair. That is a truly giving gesture which would have such a positive impact on others. I am astounded at your generosity - what a champion you are.

    So great about the path of enlightenment - we all have our own journeys towards what the essence of us really is and all the self reflection and learning is really powerful. When you start to look at life differently, it is exactly as you say - bright, loving, giving and full of positivity. I LOVE it!
    Arienne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...