Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Dreams come True (sort of)...

So I checked in with my 101 Things To Do In My Fabulous List post recently to cross off what I have accomplished and review what was on there (yes, I know there are still only 95 items on the list!).

While gazing out into the backyard yesterday, I realised that one of the things on my list was done.

"36. Have a beautiful garden full of blooming flowers and 3 water features"
  
Well, sort of done. But not quite in the way I envisaged originally.

Here are my blooming flowers!

And my three water features??
Well, my post yesterday shows two of them (the two pools) and then I have a fountain (AKA mosquito breeding ground).

So I am grateful and thankful that I received what I wished for!

Though now I'm learning that I need to be more specific:

"36. A beautiful english garden with blooming flowers and a luscious lawn and three water features that have flowing water and give gorgeous, aesthetic, tranquil ambiance."

What do you need to get more specific about in your goals and dreams?
Make it as you wish SSSs!
Arienne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...