Thursday, November 3, 2011

Arienne Loves...TiLT #7

 Photo Credit: Me! A wonderful flower shop in Borough Markets London

Welcome back to Things I Love Thursday. The gratitude post inspired by the sparkling Gala Darling. I do find that seeking things out in my life that I am grateful for or paying attention to things that make me stop and think makes me happier in my life. You should try it. Go on - give it a go!

Things I am grateful for and things that made me smile this week:
<3 The above picture <3 Books & Writers - I totally admire you and what you have to teach me and what you inspire in me! <3 The ability to travel <3 My ability to see wonder in the everyday <3 Kids getting people's attention from the balcony of the Tate Modern in very creative ways <3 Cringeful families that made me question why I judge unconsciously <3 The flowers I returned home to courtesy of my Aunty Ursula - what a lovely welcome <3 Seeing The Man again after a month - love love love <3 Dad cooking my favourite dishes - hello Gazpacho! <3 Smelling like garlic on my Bangkok - Sydney flight (sorry! I couldn't stop myself from eating my favourite Thai dish - Som Tam during transit!) <3 Mango and sticky rice <3 Cranking up my juicer for the first time in ages <3 My portable light to read books in darkness <3 Clean sheets <3 Victoria from Qantas getting me home after the grounded Qantas flights <3 Having a fancy smancey camera that allowes me to take awesome pics with such little photography skill <3 Catching the tube in my Halloween outfit <3 Nipple tassels (maybe I should get some?!) <3 Risotto - why have I not ordered you before?! <3 Zander - whose full name is now Zander Aqua Zorro Bandana Banderras Varga Gorlach <3 Talking about Zander non-stop to purposefully 'annoy' my sister Liane <3 Being on a mission to get my little sister reinstated to her chef's apprenticeship which was cancelled because 'students going to a gifted school should not attend TAFE (a technical college)' - WTF?!?!?! <3

What are you grateful for SSSs? What made you smile this week?

Make it as you wish SSSs!
Arienne xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...