Sunday, September 25, 2011

London Bound


So, some of you may know that my younger sister Liane has been living in London for the past 6 months and has been away from Australia for about a year. We were lucky to see her last September for my Dad's 70th birthday in Switzerland where he lives and then again there for a big family christmas.

Regardless, we miss her so much that myself and our youngest sister Tatiane are heading over in October to have a Sissy holiday!

She's had some unusual requests that we bring over for her including Kraft Smooth Peanut Butter and Cottee's Maple Syrup. Oh the things you miss when you're away from your homeland!

Going on holiday always inspires me. You're away from your everyday surroundings, experiencing new sights and sounds and in some cases smells. You can't help but see things with new eyes. It is a great time for creativity.

So I'm making sure I pack my journal and camera and extra fresh eyes. I'm planning on crafting some SSSs things to get off the ground when I come back.

Any suggestions of things to see and do while we're over there? We're thinking of a long weekend in Ireland, Paris and/or Switzerland. And going over with a relatively empty suitcase and stocking up on clothes (well, a lot of my clothes don't fit me very well anymore - any excuse right?!).

Make it as you wish SSSs!
Arienne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...