Friday, January 7, 2011

Start Here! SSSs Areas of Life


I'm constantly coming up with different ways to break our lives into areas so we can have a clear overview of what to pay attention to. It may not be all encompassing, but I think it captures most of the important parts of our lives. It may need to be rejigged for different people, but I've created 13 different areas.

I've then decided to break the different blog labels into these 13 different areas. At least for the moment. Who knows, I might rejig it once a better system is made clear to me!

The 13 areas in no real order are:
  1. Physical Health - diet, exercise, hydration, vitamins, checkups
  2. Emotional Health - stress, meditation, sleep, emotions, self confidence
  3. Self Care - beauty regimes, hair, makeup, style, fashion
  4. Relationships: Partner - love, dating
  5. Relationships: Family - parents, siblings, extended family, traditions
  6. Relationships: Friends - BFFs, socialising
  7. Finance - budgeting, savings, investments, spendings, net worth
  8. Professional - entrepreneur, path, career
  9. Giving - volunteering, donating
  10. Spiritual - gratitude, rituals, the universe/source/god
  11. Surroundings - home, car, clutter
  12. Interest & Activities - hobbies, travel, reading, crafting
  13. Personal Development - books, habits, courses, creating confidence
If I've left out an area or if you need any clarification let me know at savvysassyshe[at]gmail[dot]com.

Out of this, I've created a 1 A4 page that summarises what I want to do in each of these areas for 2011. I put a picture of myself on the page as well to envision myself doing it. Then I print it out and put it on the wall above my desk as well as in my organiser that I refer to all the time. Look at it everyday to ensure you're staying on track and that all your actions are bringing you somehow closer to them.

I've posted this below - sorry the formatting is all squiff!!:

My Major Objective for 2011:

Master my Health

My Life Purpose:

To Build Confidence and Inspire In Others Positive Actions in Style

My Action Question:

In How Many Ways can I Continue to Build Confidence and Inspire Positive Action in Others?

My Master Skill:

Taking action and the Cycle of Completion

Physical Health

–Exercise 5x week

–Breathe Freely by March

–Plan my meals 1x week

–Massage 1x fortnight

Emotional Health

–Write daily in my morning pages to work thru things

–Stop and breathe regularly – 2x day

Self Care

– Have a pamper session 1x month

–Regular Hair, Nails, Beautician upkeep

Finance

– Automate my systems

–Implement my financial plan

–Live & track a workable budget

Professional

– Embrace activities out of my comfort zone and learn

–Deal with things once

–Be confident in my decisions and activities

–Be a great manager

Giving

– Give regular microloans

– Give time, energy and attention to what/who is in front of me

Spiritual

– Proactively give gratitude 2x day

–Maintain open communication

–Practice compassion

Interests and Activities

–Artist’s Date 1x fortnight

–Plan & save next European Adventure by September

– Spend time in artistic creativity 1x fortnight

–Adventure away 4x year

Surroundings

– Declutter 5mins/day

–Start collecting inspiring & beautiful things around

–Stay organised

–Clean car properly every quarter

Relationships – Partner

– Have a date night 1x week

–discuss thoughts and feelings 1x week

–Really celebrate occasions

Relationships – Family

– Have a Sissy Skype catchup 1x month

–Call and email Dad 1x fortnight

–Call mum 1x month
–Have family dinner 1x week

Relationships – Friends

– Plan interesting activities 4x year

–Be in contact with distant friends 1x month via phone or email esp. for occasions

Personal Development

– Read 1x book a month

– Create happiness project

Principles

– Focus

– Complete tasks

– Put things away

Track and Measure

– 365 day journal

– Photo a day

– Schedule in Organiser

Make it as you wish SSSs!
xo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...