Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November Dreams

Hello November! Fancy meeting you here after October. I think you and I are going to get on just swell :)

It has been a while since I've posted a monthly dream, but I'm not going to beat myself up about that. November is the start of a new chapter in my Life. After quitting all my jobs (I am still with the fabulously inspiring 10thousandgirl Campaign), going on a wonderful almost month long London adventure and deciding to Leap, my life is going to change.

It will be more authentic. I'm going to have more time to work on various projects I've been putting off because I've been 'too busy'. I'm going to kickstart the creation of Savvy Sassy She more formally. There will be more creating. More love. More focus. More attention. More...me.

So what better way than putting my monthly dreams out there! Here goes!

1. Start creating a herb and flower garden on the terrace and put my not-so-green-thumb to the test


2. Start the family cookbook I've been talking about for the last 11 months. Take pictures and collect recipes of what my family cooks.

3. Talk to Dad about his memoirs and see how I can officially help. We've discussed it quite a few times and he has started putting together the stories of his interesting life.

4. Get into the habit of writing 500 words a day - regardless if it is for the blog, my journal, a plan - whatever it is just write everyday. This was inspired by Chris Guillebeau's book The Art of Non Conformity (read it if you want to break out of the status quo).


5.  Start drawing/visual journaling regularly (another habit re-inspired by an awesome book called The Creative License Giving Yourself Permission To Be The Artist You Really Are by Danny Gregory - I have a creative crush on him).



6. Create and implement new routine for my new Life.

7. Start juicing again! After the extremely positive experience of Raw Food and the unhealthy holiday in London (and the kilos it put on!), it is time to get back in to healthy eating.


8. Spend quality time with my Aunty Ursula who is visiting from Germany.

9. Run 10thousandgirl Geelong workshop.

Photo Credit: Me!
 
10. Enjoy T Harv Eker's Millionaire Mindset seminar here in Sydney.

11. Look at mortgage options with mortgage broker.

12. Chair final Steering Committee meeting where we are 'guinea pigging' the final 10thousandgirl Personal Finance Program module.

13. Create picture wall at home. I've printed the pics and have most of the frames. I just need to put the pics in the frames and hang them!


14. Explore new income streams - I still have that mortgage to pay and I have to buy dog food!

15. Create my SSS formal email address

16. Start formal SSS plans! Woohoo!

What are your plans for November?

Make it as you wish SSS!
Arienne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...