Friday, November 4, 2011

On My Bookshelf: The Creative License


Title: The Creative License. Giving yourself permission to be the artist you truly are.
Author: Danny Gregory
Website: http://dannygregory.com/2010/10/the-creative-license-giving-yourself-permission-to-be-the-artist-you-truly-are/
Genre: Non-ficition

I love creativity. I am no traditional artiste, but I love infusing my everyday with some form of creativity. I love, love, love this book. It is colourful and funny and incredibly insightful. The author writes in a way that I keep nodding my head vigorously saying "Yes! Yes! That's it!". He encourages everyone to draw - without judgement or analysis. Start a visual journal and just draw what you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...