Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hello Halloween!

Happy belated Halloween! This year Halloween was celebrated in London. Over two nights. Very efficient too as I wore the same outfit each night.

My inspired outfit (well, it was the cheapest thing I could do as I didn't want to spend too much on something I couldn't bring back with me!) was to be an inexpensive version of Black Swan.

Night #1 saw us at a house party hosted by my sister's boyfriend and her bestfriend (who flat together). They did a fab job of decorating and baking Halloween Cakes as you can see below. It was great and I stayed up way past my normal grandma bedtime (and paid for it the next day...).

Night #2 was celebrated at Proud Cabaret - a burlesque supper club where we got to ogle (in a very refined way of course) lovely women (with, I had to mention it, nipple tassels) and hot topless men... It had such a great atmosphere and all the staff had Halloween costumes on - we were served by the Bride of Frankenstein! It was really hard to take pictures because of the smoke machine, but the last one may give you a bit of idea. Highly recommended if you visit London!

 Black Swan with a purple bra (I didn't pack a black one for the trip!)

 My gorgeous sister Liane as a Puddy Tat

Home made Halloween cake - great decoration huh?!
 
 Some of us gals at the partay


How did you celebrate Halloween? What alter ego did you go as?

Make it as you wish SSSs!
Arienne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...