Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sculpture By The Sea


Well, after living in Sydney for 11 years I have gone to the amazing Sculpture By The Sea! Finally, I can cross it off my Sydney To Do List (and the Bondi to Bronte walk while we're at it)!

Since my Aunty Ursula is in town, we decided to do the stunning oceanside walk. We chose the best day weather wise (though not crowd wise as it was the opening weekend). The Man and The Little Man (aka Zander) rounded off the foursome.

It was a great day to get my white winter skin out in my first bit of summery sunshine (though totally sunscreened up). It is a fab day and well worth a visit if you're around.




Aunty Ursula, Zander and I in a frame
Having lunch under a shady tree
It was sooooo hot the Little Guy had enough and luckily my personal hot Man was close at hand
 This was a roadside garden we saw walking through the back streets of Bondi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...