I wish I could say this was the space around me while I was podcasting and blogging. But it's not. It is a beautiful woman with a similar name...Click the 'play' button below to listen or Download the mp3
Overview of Episode
I'm so excited to share with you my first podcast. I have dreaming of this for years and have finally created one! It is not super polished or 100% fabulous, but I'm am going down the road of 'progress not perfection'! I am so proud that I faded in and out music, recorded it and then edited this 'masterpiece'!
Enjoy! And if there are any tips, tricks of feedback please let me know - I am enormously grateful around any improvements or insights you may have around it.
Episode #001 is an introduction to Savvy Sassy She and a little background about myself.
As promised in the podcast here are the 13 areas of life:
1. Physical Health - diet, exercise, hydration, habits
2. Emotional Health - dealing with stress, meditation, sleep
3. Self Care - hair, beauty, regimes
4.0 Relationships: General
4.1 Relationships: Partner
5. Relationships: Family
6. Relationships: Friends
6.1 Relationships: Pets
7. Finance - spending plans, savings, investment, net worth
8. Professional - career path, business ideas, roles
9. Giving - volunteering, donating, compassion, charity
10. Spiritual - Connecting, gratitude, nature
11. Surroundings - home, clutter, organisation, car, office, physical environment
12. Interests & Activities - hobbies, travel, creativity, cooking etc
13. Personal Development - courses, education, books, skills
For you to do
Look at some of the different areas of your life. Would you break it down into 13 areas or would you do it differently? Please share :)
Facebook: www.facebook.com/savvysassyshe and/or www.facebook.com/ariennegorlach
Make it as you wish SSS!