Friday, February 18, 2011

Arienne Loves...TiLT #3


I don't have too much time at the moment so this TiLT is just a quick one!

What's been making me feel good and what I've been loving:
<3 Juices galore <3 The sun shining through after cloudy days <3 Beautiful pictures and photos people take <3 Google - what did we do before it?? <3 Fresh air <3 Awesome girls doing our 10thousandgirl Life Planning Workshop <3 True Blood Episodes! Finally catching up <3 Bookstores <3 Being able to sit in the pub for a few hours without wanting a drink - go raw water ;) <3 Kris Carr <3 Melody Carlson's new book Glamour in the On The Runway series - random I know but I love something about it <3 Travel literature - one day I would love to go to Italy and/or France and immerse myself in the culture and write a book - it's been done, but I'm sure I could put my imprint on it <3 My Mum, she came for a whirlwind visit and bought me a bunch of my favourite flowers - stargazer lillies <3 Picnics - had one with The Man for Valentine's Day <3 Working when in the flow - how awesome is that?! <3 Big Hair...Big Nails nail colour by OPI <3 Health food stores - all the awesome things I don't even know about <3 Blenders, juicers, graters - wonderful tools! <3 Holding strong despite the detractors <3 Love, love, love <3 Did I mention Love? <3

What are you loving this week?

Make it as you wish SSSs
Arienne xo
<3

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...