Sunday, February 13, 2011

Arienne Loves...The Paperless App


Paperless is one of my favourite apps on the iPhone. I love lists. That is probably an understatement. I adore lists. I'm one of those people that will put something I've already completed on my list just to cross it off and have that feeling of accomplishment.

The app is easy to use and has the bonus of being pretty to look at as well!

I used to create all my lists and put them in my organiser, but I was finding this hard to lug around all the time. Carrying it around in my phone has saved those extra pages and lightened my organiser (and saved my shoulder, well a little because I still have way too much in my handbag).

Paperless allows you to create a range of different lists, name then and use a relevant icon to identify them. You can make each list a checklist that you can tick off as you go or just create a general list.

The lists I have in my phone include:
  • To Buy - things I need to get or am thinking about getting. ie new headphones, cotton kimono
  • Arienne's Wishlist - the presents I would like to get myself (or to hint to my loved ones)
  • Present Ideas - listing presents that would be good for someone as I come across them (ever had that instance where it's time for someone's birthday and you go blank as to what to get them?)
  • 101 list ideas - to capture things to put on my list when I'm on the go. Then I transfer them to my proper 101 list
  • Sydney - A list of things that I would like to do in Sydney. Restaurants, attractions and activities to do
  • Places to Visit - Oz - Towns, cities and attractions to visit around Australia
  • Places to Visit - World - Places to see around the world
  • Books to Read - as I meander through bookstores and get recommendations of what to read I put them here so that when the time comes to read the next book there is a whole list there
  • Blog Ideas - capture the ideas as they come along
  • Blogs to Read - what to look up and read when I have a minute
  • Movies to See - surprisingly movies to see to stop going blank at the video store
  • Business Ideas - things that pop into my mind as I'm out and about to look at to implement
  • To Create - things that I would like make or craft up
  • My Manifesto - ideas to put on my personal manifesto
  • Lessons Learned  - Epiphanies as I go about in my everyday. The list is not too long yet...
  • Magazines to Read - I'm always on the look out for worthwhile magazines (outside gossip and fashion)
  • Home Projects - things that need to be done around the house
  • To Do - General
Do you keep lists? What do you keep lists of? How do you keep yours?

Make it as you wish SSSs!
Arienne xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...