Sunday, January 29, 2012

Week in Review: 21 - 27 Jan Farewells, Coaching & A Cough








Well after 3 weeks of having a cough (which is very strange for me, I can't remember the last time I was sick!) I caved and went to the doctor and am popping some antibiotics...Had a bit of a financial meltdown but am building myself back up and am motivated and have a plan!

Here is a little of what my week looked like:

Second weekly accountability and guidance coaching with 2 other entrepreneurs. Fabulous way to keep on track and actually do your priorities for the week!
Helped chinese guest move more furniture into their new place around the corner
Went to Miss L's Farewell Party. She's off back to Melbourne, so its not really farewell, just see you a little later :)
Lots of Australian Open Tennis watching
Fish & Chips by the Bay date evening with The Man and The Dog
Lots and lots of time focussed on my finances. Finally cleared out a box of receipts and am tracking my spending.
Miss C's birthday
Paid for flight to Europe - yay!
Started 2 week personal yoga challenge
Published Collaborative Consumption Podcast with Lisa Fox of Open Shed for 10thousandgirl
Spent morning doing yoga and spending quality time with Miss L before she's off to Melbs
Presented speech at Toastmasters
Was very unAustralian and didn't even have an alcholic drink on Australia Day!
Created a bit of a calendar for this blog :)
Asked facebook friends to 'like' my Savvy Sassy She page and am so grateful for their action.
Cancelled gym membership to focus my finances
Mummy arrives for a few days!

What did you get up to this week?

Make it as you wish SSSs!
Arienne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...