This post is also for Day 1 of the November 365/30 List for Philofaxers.
Well friends there are a lot of amazing things happening in the land of Arienne, Savvy Sassy She and my new venture that embraces my planning/planner side. Life is Crafted . I'm being a bit head down, bum up as I focus on making my business dreams happen.
I'm so loving the fact that I am making something I love. That I have an outlet for my passion and creativity and it is being channeled into something I so enjoy (and that I hope others will too). I understand, for the first time, absolutely loving what you do so that it doesn't feel like work. There will be a lot going on over the next few weeks and I'll finally be able to make a lot of announcements! Yay
I also have to pull back on my social outings - so apologies in advance if I don't make it to things. It's nothing personal :)
Because of this focus I think my November dreams will be quite short. Some of these dreams/goals have numerous (many, plenty, heaps of, a lot, plentiful - any other synonym for numerous) steps...
- Launch Life is Crafted - printable planner refills that are more than just an appointment recorder
- Launch another biz of which I have a wonderful Co-founder :)
- Do more videos for my Life is Crafted YouTube channel - feel free to subscribe!
- Organise Perth christmas trip (mostly Zander related organisation - we'll have a flying puppy!)
- Spend quality time with the Daddy-O
- Write my non-fiction version of NaNoWriMo
- Help out at Bookclub Fundraiser join us if you can!
- Attend lovely friends' baby shower
- Jazz in the Park, dinners with friends, Bday celebrations and nothing more!
- Remember tear myself away from the computer to exercise because it is good for me
- Maintain date nights with The Man
- Breathe, be grateful and enjoy the busy-ness! Remember the big picture
- Celebrate 3 year anniversary together with The Man - Done!
- Progress SSS redesign with Carly from Moozoo Designs - Done!
- Help celebrate friend's book launch - Done! Check it out! http://courtneycollinswriter.com/
- Help celebrate Ms C & Mr M's Permanent Residency Party - Done!
- Attend cousin's wedding - Done and what a lovely wedding it was!
- Clear up paperwork that is currently all over the place - not done, paperwork only added to!
- Get back into a regular yoga practice - ahem...not done
- Craft new health goal - ahem...not done
- Reconnect with my journal - Done!
- Catch up with Perth Bestie coming to town - So fab to see Ms L!
- Launch the new professional focussed me - Done - I'm professional now ;)
- Get clear on biz direction and timeframe - Done!
- Create logo for new biz - Done! Check out www.lifeiscrafted.com
- Revamp editorial calendar - Done!
- Implement new insight into my life - Done
- New website progress - Progressed - still a few things to do today!
- Web copy draft - Progressed
- Finish $100 Start Up as below - Done! Love it!