Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Philofaxy 360/30 Lists: October 2012


I believe there exists a high correlation between loving stationery and loving lists… If you love one you gotta love the other… I don’t know which one comes first. You love stationery therefore you love lists or the other way around??

Anyhoo, the understatement of the day or realistically, the understatement of the decade is that I love lists. I also love planners, diaries, journals and notebooks (surprise!). So when I came across the fabulous Facebook group 365/30 List: Philofaxers I couldn’t resist!

I know I’m starting late, but didn’t want to let that stop me!

I’m writing the lists here on the blog and/or in the notebook file I’m carrying around at the moment while I set up my own system.

Are you a list lover too?

Make it as you wish SSSs!
Arienne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...