Sunday, August 5, 2012

Week In Review - 28 July - 3 August 2012 - Lights, Camera, Action!

Found On

I was really drawn to this picture. It just evokes such beauty and whimsy. I would love to be there! Flowers have been on my mind because I've been thinking wedding - I can't believe how expensive bouquets are! I'm thinking about just going to the flower markets and making my own!

Anyways, that was slightly off topic though it was part of my week. I feel like I've gottem back on the horse after this lingering cold. My mind is back (though the body has a little ways to go). I spent a lot of the week doing many awesome work related things and I feel like I am finally getting closer to my goals! Yay!

  • Doggie family walks
  • Long overdue coffee catch up with Ms J - wonderful
  • Sunday dinner at friends' place - Yummy Chilli 
  • Started reading $100 Start Up
  • Blog planning
  • Plumber fixed leak and saved the planet's water
  • Bill paying...
  • Cleaned up one of my email address inboxes
  • Edited and published 10thousandgirl podcast
  • Accountability catch up
  • Business coaching session
  • Web development meeting with amazing pair
  • Wedding dress viewing for girlfriends
  • Created signature (below!)
  • Arranged another long overdue catch up for next week
  • Tackled laundry mountain :)
  • Lovely dinner with new friends
How was your week SSSs?
 xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...