Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Waiting for everything to be perfect...

Do you ever find that there is a moment when a cliche you've heard numerous times over the years start to make sense?

A penny drops, something comes and smacks you in the face or you realise you've been struck by a dawning realisation, and you say...AHA! I really UNDERSTAND what that means now...

Well my cliche-to-reality is 'Don't wait for a time when everything is perfect' because that time will never come! I've tended to fall into over-planning and never actually doing, or having the paralysis of analysis disease. I'm sure some of you know that feeling - having to dot every 'i' and cross every 't', have a Plan B (and then a Plan C-H as well), that you'll actually start once you've finished ....insert 'x' here...and then you never really get anywhere because the perfect moment, the perfect time, the perfect plan isn't there...yet.

Of course there needs to be a balance between being under-prepared and over-prepared but, sometimes you just need to get started. Take a cautious plunge! Dive in head-first after checking the depth!

So without a website, business card, logo or special photo but with a lot of spirit, ideas and enthusiasm (and a Facebook account - details to come!) I have decided to start here. Step 1 of Savvy Sassy She. It feels good, no actually it feels great!!!

So, get invovled and get thinking! My question to you is: What do you finally need to start? Leave your answers in the comments section.

1 comment:

  1. SSS....

    I need to start to "stop smoking". I've tried everything, but am determined to beat it once and for all (before I hit 30 in 2 months!). Any SSS's out there with success stories/ideas to help me?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...