One massive lesson from the last 30 days is the value of FOCUS. I've written a little bit more about this recent lesson here.
Because of this focus, I'm going to be careful what I commit to and schedule in, so 'Who I want to be this month' is:
The person who does what they say they will - for both myself and othersMy focus areas for this month are twofold: Health & Career.
I've been neglecting my physical health recently. It seems that in each moment that presents itself with the option to do some work or to get out and stretch my body, the former wins. Hands down. Each time.
Consciously, I know from drastic personal experience, that when my physical health is great, everything else in my life is easier. So, this month I'm making a big effort to start moving my body again!
I know I can marry these two focuses. They are both important and they positively feed each other. When I'm out getting my heart pumping I'm de-stressing and opening up my heart and mind to solutions and ways to make life and business even better. Expect to find a few posts on health and the journey I'm diving into over the next few weeks!
- 2014 Life is Crafted collection finalised and new designs done
- The new Life is Crafted website launched
- Attend Demartini course in New Zealand (so excited!)
- Craft quarterly goals and a clear action plan for the next 90 days
- Get really clear on my vision, mission and values and have them all in one place
- Read my WHY everyday
- Write my Morning Pages everyday
- Jump into my health kick - yoga, heart-pumping puppy walks,
- Confirm my editorial calendar
- Design our wedding invitations
- Guest List finalised
- Attend Wedding meal tasting