|Sunset at Waikiki Beach|
I've been back one week now...In some ways productive and in others pining for the warmth, sea and carefree holiday feel the islands gave me. Sigh...
Arienne's Week In Review
- Travelled back on Hawaiian Airways and watched many Hawaii 5-0 episodes
- Face to face business coaching session
- Watched X-factor episodes (yes I love it)
- Bucket-loads of laundry
- Happily putting away my beautiful shopping finds - I've got my whole summer wardrobe on the cheap (thanks Labour Day sales - Macy's, Factory Outlets and Victoria's Secret!)
- Happy doggy walks with Zander and his girlfriend Maddie
- Girlie time with Miss J who is staying at the moment
- Aussie time with Mum (though more Hawaii time together would have been slightly preferable)
- 10thousandgirl website work...hackers...why?
- Phone catch up with friends near and far
- Hot-water drama in investment property
- Lots of home cooking - bolognaise, chicken curry & tacos
- Re-organising work timeframes and to-dos
- Logo work
- Project planning
- Runs, push-ups and sit ups during doggy walks
- Reading fun switch off novels
What was a highlight of you week Savvy Shes?
Make it as you wish SSS,